In 2013, Active Cheshire’s target for getting more people in Cheshire more active, more often, by 2017 was set at 50,000.
To date we have achieved 71,969.
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
Each year, Active Cheshire is assessed by The CSP Network; a nationwide network of 44 County Sports Partnerships (CSPs), that are committed to improving lives by growing physical activity and grassroots sports. CSPn conduct a survey on our behalf to all of our partners, stakeholders and customers to evaluate our visibility and performance, which results in a Net Promoter Score.
Currently our NPS Score is 58 – which is outlined as excellent.
Active Cheshire are a business with heart, doing the right thing. Here are just a few examples:
- Active Cheshire are proud to be a Living Wage Employer, a Mindful Employer and a member of the English Federation of Disability Sport.
- In 2017 we secured over £1M of funds for other organisations to help support common causes.
- Our Latest Net Promoter Score (NPS) was 52 – outlined as Excellent.
- Northwest Charity of the Year 2017 & 2018 – Highly Commended (2 years running)
- Northwest Charity Fundraising Event 2017 Finalist
- Best of the Best Business Award Winners 2015