Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Active Cheshire
Notice, on this day 02/11/2018, is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Active Cheshire (with company registration number 02401068, and charity registration number 701764), and whose registered address is Wyvern House, The Drumber, Winsford, Cheshire, CW7 1AH will be held at:
at The Colony HQ Wilmslow, Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4LY
on Monday 19th November 2018
at 9am – 10am
At the AGM, board members/trustees will:
- note the retirement of any current trustees and ratify the election of any new trustees,
- will receive the trustees report and annual accounts for the financial year ending 31st March 2018, and
- consider matters arising from the minutes from the previous AGM on 22nd September 2017.
Download a copy of the full AGM agenda here.
The AGM is open to members of the public. Should you wish to attend please inform the team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to the Notice of Annual General Meeting
Appointment of proxies
If you are a board member/trustee who is entitled to attend and vote at the meeting, you are entitled to appoint one or more proxies to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting.
- A proxy does not need to be a shareholder of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes and the notes to the proxy form.
- If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the Meeting.
- The notes to the proxy form explain how to direct your proxy how to vote on each resolution.
- To appoint a proxy using the proxy form, the form must be:
- completed and signed;
- sent or delivered to the Company at its registered address; and
- received by the Company no later than 12 noon on Friday 16th November 2018.
Download the proxy form here.