Here we have more resources for you, focusing on specific Cheshire hospital services and highlighting exercises for you to try out!
Breastfeeding Education in Pregnancy Project
The ‘Breastfeeding Education in Pregnancy Project’ (BEPP UK) has been set up by a volunteer group of IBCLCs (Lactation Consultants) to help to provide vital basic breastfeeding education in this current circumstances. It is a basic course covering: how breasts make milk; how to breastfeed; when to feed; how to tell it is going well; breastfeeding and covid-19. Open to anyone in the UK. The workshops are delivered live (via secure video: Google Meet) in small groups to allow some time for questions and answers too.
Exercises you can follow:
- Weight Watchers work out with your baby
- Made for mum’s post natal exercises
- Work out with your babies
- Exercise during pregnancy
- Pregnancy and exercise
- Third-Trimester Exercise Benefits Your Baby
- Benefits of exercise during pregnancy
- Pregnancy exercise
- Exercise now mums!
- Best workouts for busy mums