Club Matters is Sport England’s one stop shop for sports clubs. Club Matters provides free, convenient, practical resources to help you develop and run a sustainable club.
Who is Club Matters for?
Club Matters resources are for you if you;
- run a sports clubs, whether large or small, formal or informal;
- are thinking about setting up a club;
- support, are undertaking or considering the Clubmark accreditation; or
- are active in sports development
What are the benefits?
The Club Matters convenient and flexible resources;
- will help you attract and retain members;
- provide practical tips & guidance;
- offer tools to help you understand your club and members; and
- will improve and develop your skills
What tools and resources are available?
Club Matters gives you access to free innovative tools to help develop your club. Registration is simple and free. Get started with Club Matters today and build a brighter future for your club. The tools available include;
- Club improvement tool
- Club views- Feedback tool
- Start a club
- Club Matters social
To sign up and start receiving support from Club Matters you can register by clicking here
To read more about Club Matters and what the tool can help you & your club with, click here