About the course
Emergency first aid can save someone’s life so it is vitally important we train our staff and volunteers appropriately to be able to react efficiently and confidently to emergencies.
What is the course about?
The Course will cover:
- The role of the first aider
- Reporting incidents and accidents
- Reacting safely to those who are unconscious/ or in a seizure
- Learn how to administer CPR
- Reacting safely to those who are bleeding/choking/soft tissue injuries/bone injuries/minor injuries
You will receive a certificate on completion of this course
Cost: £50 per person (plus booking fees).
Location: To be confirmed, Warrington
To book your place:
(Spaces are limited to 20 people per workshop, book early to avoid disappointment.)